Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

first week back from spring break

I thought I would be able to flash it like the rest of you out there this week, but the first week of class is getting the better of me. No stash pictures until the weekend, I'm afraid. The tough classes are Neuro and Microbiology, and I am expecting a serious "info dump" this term. In addition, being the first week back it is serious recruitment time for the sailing club. I have this little problem with overbooking myself, and now I have agreed to teach TWO sailing classes this quarter. What was I thinking?!

Anywho, I am looking forward to "round one" of yarn dyeing this weeking. Pictures coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home