Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fortune cookie of the day...

This evening, at Super China Buffet, I received a fortune cookie that was strangely appropriate:

"You will pass a difficult test that will make you happier."

Hopefully that is in reference to my last final of 2nd year on Friday! :-)
(Or the boards!)

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I bet it means the boards! You know you'll pass with flying colors!!

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, one test down, one to go...

Feeling happier yet =)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home