Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Monday, April 30, 2007

Better late than never...

Finally, I have finished my first pair of Jaywalkers!

STR "Fire on the Mountain", of course. The color pooling is very interesting on the feet; the BOTTOMS of the feet have the pretty blues and pinks!

Funny how much toe-finishing can get done when my last midterm of all time is in a few hours...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Yay!! So pretty! Glad to see you're posting again! :)

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choice of pattern.

No, I'm not biased, nope nope nope... why do you ask? ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home