Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ack!

Well, I am officially so far behind on studying for the boards that I made a new study schedule. Now I am exactly where the schedule says I should be! Heh.

I am very lucky that I have good friends looking out for my mental health. Erin is especially awesome, because she spun some gorgeous yarn for my birthday and it is going to be my reward for a job well done when I take this beast of an exam... (I would post my own pictures, but I think I have to not fuss with the camera today)

Also, I'm looking forward to going out to Jubilee Farm on Friday to volunteer some hours of work. They are an outstanding local farm with a CSA program with high quality produce and strong values that appeal to my new thoughts on food. I'll detail later when I actually have time for a break... My thought is that I can really use some manual labor to make me chill out a bit during all of this.

It freaks me out when I read on the web of people taking 5-7 weeks to study for the boards, when I am taking 3. I hope I know myself as well as I think I do! *knotted stomach*

Back to the salt mines! (Or GI system, as the case may be...)

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever heard of gastric volvulus before. Eek.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and yet, I stand corrected. Apparently it exists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home