Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I matched!

I will do my Family Medicine residency at Swedish/Cherry Hill in Seattle!!! I am thrilled, happy for all my classmates who also got the program of their dreams, and grateful for the support of friends and family.

:-)

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Once again, hooray! I'm glad you get to be exactly where you want! Nice, too, that I can visit :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger SeattleAmy said...

yeah!!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Liisa said...

Hi Abi,
How are you? You must be practising by now I guess.

We are having an extraordinary summer weatherwise in Finland. Tropical!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home