Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

new yarn!

I just recieved some surprise SweetGeorgia yarn in the mail from Erin! Thank you!!!!! This really makes my week! I have been drooling over "mango" for months!

In other news, one of my houseplants (a cutting of a plant that was rescued when my mom died) is flowering! The last time the original plant flowered was when a friend of mine, Dave, nursed it back to health over a year ago! It makes me feel so good to know that it is thriving now.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Oooo!! So pretty! Can't wait to see what you make out of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home