Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

first non-practice skein!

54 yards of beautiful wooly goodness! Hooray! And there is a lot more fiber where this came from. I expect at least 250 yards from the whole batch...

I call it... "mixed berries"...

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Don't forget to set the twist! You do that by putting it in a bath with a little Eucalan or shampoo and hair conditioner. (Wash it like you'd wash your hair) Then hang it to dry off of a clothes hanger, with another one hooked around the end for weight.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, mixed berries. Looks... appetizing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home