Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ack! School!

Just a quick update before I head into four hours of microbiology lecture... mmm, parasites!

I just mailed off yarn for my secret Dye-o-Rama swap pal, so hopefully I will get to see it knit up soon! Erin has graciously offered to teach me how to spin in the near future, so that should be a great new project for the summer. Not much knitting this week, since I have been fairly swamped with other things. I fell in love with a Byron Birdsall print "Field of Dreams" this weekend as I left the local street fair, and I am going to have to figure out how to afford it... maybe I should Ebay the yarn stash?!

We're arriving at final exams starting tomorrow, so I doubt I will blog much until later next week...

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger amy! said...

Abi!

I got the yarn! Thank you so much, it's fab! I think this is finally the yarn I make Jaywalkers with!

You have to tell me, what base yarn did you use?

amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home