Northwest Knitter

Hi! I am am a 4th year medical student, sailor, and knitter in Seattle, WA. If all goes as planned, knitting and playing with boats will keep me sane while in school! Recently, I have gotten woo'ed by "going green" and am doing my best to improve and consume/waste less...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

up to my eyeballs in school stuff

Whew! One test down, one to go. The neuroanatomy final exam kicked my butt... fortunately, I can put all those materials away and just concentrate on bacteria/viruses/fungi/parasites for the next 48 hours. No need to see how I did on the test until after the last exam, right?

I have been knitting a couple of rows in between each hour of studying, and I am actually getting close to finishing my aunt's blue socks! I also found some spare time to pot a bunch of pansies on my deck, weed my mint garden (actually a window box with some scraggly mint from last year, but I have to think big, right?!), and recussitate my azalea after trying to kill it last week.

I am dreaming of knitting Knitty's Crusoe sock out of some of my new Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn -- I think a sock marathon is in store for "end of first year of med school" therapy!

I'll post some pics as soon as I recover from Thursday's exam!

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recussitate? You've been studying neuroanatomy a bit too much, methinks. (Recussitation: the opposite of decussation?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home